The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
A very big thank-you to Slklesko from: http://truthletsandthoughtbits.wordpress.com/
for nominating me for this award! I really appreciate this nomination it has increased my confidence a great deal and I am truly grateful. It’s wonderful to network with like-minded people, I feel so privileged. I gracefully accept and thank you once again for inspiring me to continue to share my blogs. Love and light, Angie / metaphyzgirl
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
7 Things about Myself
- · I am the registered carer for my 84 year old mother
- · I retired early from my Psychiatric nursing career (to care for my mom)
- · I am a Reiki Master/Teacher but tend to send more absent healing rather than hands on because of lack of time. To date I have done just one Attunement for my lovely partner Lee. I am hoping to use Reiki and carry out Attunements more often. I have created a ‘Reiki Healing Crystal Grid’ and charge it and use it regularly.
- · When I was younger I used to work as a full time clairvoyant, doing tarot card readings, Psychometry and crystal ball.
- · My main interests are: Metaphysics/LOA, spirituality, all forms of healing, astrology, psychic phenomena, Chakras and anything related to the occult and mystical traditions.
- · I am a people person and an animal lover.
- · I offer up dedications, scientific/metaphysical prayers, and meditate on a daily basis; I also work with the LOA and other metaphysical laws regularly. I have created a ‘Prosperity Wheel’ and a ‘Cosmic Ordering Grid’ that helps me to focus more clearly.
Though it is very difficult to choose just 7, I would like to pass down the nominations to these Very Inspiring Blogs that I have been lucky enough to discover:
I love all your blogs they are so inspiring. I have learned much from you all so keep on blogging and let your light shine. Namaste.